The PTSA helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not part of the school's budget. This year we will continue to raise money to support various educational supplements (AR program, Scholastic News, Kinder and First Grade Art, Music program, Geography Club, History Club, Honor Society, intramural sports) as well as enhanced educational and social experiences (school plays, year-end activities, awards, carnivals, movie night, etc.)
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Buying Spirit Gear
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Donate online
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers (Amazon Smile, OfficeMax/Office Depot)
HOW YOU CAN HELP...
- Make a monetary donation
- Participate at the school's various events
- Purchase school gear and other supplies through the PTSA School Store
- Make all your Amazon purchases through Smile Amazon program
- Collect Box Tops for Education and Labels for Education
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!